Sunday, May 23, 2010

Hasta Luego!

Hello everyone!!!

Well, this is officially our last post from U.S. soil. We leave in an hour to head to the airport. Fingers crossed that Heathrow stays open (no volcano ash please!) and we can make our connecting flight to Madrid. We should get into the city tomorrow afternoon.

Christie... can't wait to try some Sangria and listen to a little Spanish music!

Tricia... I just found out that I'm taking over unhip gaucho (??) pants that spanish boys wear. Watch out, Spain! I'm going to wear them with pizazz. Oh, and I am oober excited for all the paintings, sculptures, and cathedrals!

Nicole... i don't know why we are blogging so much....we haven't even left yet. Obvi EXCITEDDD.

Christie... Nicole you're such a party pooper. Negative Nancy.

Tricia... Second! We love to blog :)

Well folks, we're off to a good start :) See you in Spain!

Love,
Christie, Tricia & Nicole

1 comments:

Shari said...

how does this thing work???? I keep trying to comment on the hasta luego post but it keeps going someplace else - pls let me know when you and your luggage get reunited and you got there!!!

Post a Comment